W. Richard Marz
Director since 2000
Chairman of the Board since January 2008
Principal occupation: President of MMW Group, a Technology Consulting group that focuses on working with early to mid-stage companies with special emphasis on product definition, sales organization development, and marketing and channel strategies.
- Executive Vice President, Worldwide Strategic Marketing of LSI Logic Corporation from 2003 to 2006.
- Executive Vice President, Communications and ASIC Technology of LSI Logic Corporation from 2002 to 2003.
- Executive Vice President, Geographic Markets, LSI Logic from 1995 to 2003.
- Vice President Sales & Marketing, The Americas, Advanced Micro Devices from 1985 to 1995.
John F. Bryant
Director since 2016
Principal occupation: Director and Co-Portfolio Manager of the Harbert Discovery Fund GP, LLC, an investment management firm that serves as the General Partner of Harbert Discovery Fund, LP, since 2014.
- Vice President of BlackRock, Inc. from 2007 to 2012.
- Nominating and Corporate Governance
C. Richard Neely, Jr.
Director since 2014
Principal occupation: Financial consulting services for Executive / C-Suite level professionals.
- Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Intermolecular, Inc., from 2013 to 2017.
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Tessera Technologies, Inc., from 2012 to 2013.
- Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Supply Chain at Livescribe from 2011 to 2012.
- Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Monolithic Power Systems from 2005 to 2011.
- Chief Financial Officer at NuCORE Technology from 2002 to 2005.
- Audit – Chair
- Management Development, Compensation and Stock Option
Robert S. Oswald
Director since 1996
Principal occupation: Chief Executive Officer of Paice, L.L.C., a developer of hybrid electric power train technology.
- Chief Executive Officer of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems, L.L.C. from 2002 to 2003.
- Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Robert Bosch Corporation 1996 to 2000.
- Nominating and Corporate Governance – Chair
Other directorships: Paice, L.L.C.; Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems, L.L.C.; Dura Automotive Systems, Inc.
James A. Ratigan
Director since 2016
Principal occupation: Adjunct Professor of Business Administration at Delaware Valley University since 2015.
- Chief Financial Officer, Nitric BioTherapeutics, Inc., from 2005 to 2014.
- Independent consultant providing consultative services to two specialty pharmaceutical companies from 2003 to 2006.
- Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Secretary of Orapharma, Inc. from 1997 to 2003.
- Director of Perceptron from 1989 to 1996 and from 2003 to 2013.
William C. Taylor
Director since 2016
Principal occupation: President of the Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (the “EDPA”), a private, statewide organization that works to attract and retain business and industry and address other critical issues affecting economic development such as workforce development, since 2009.
- President and CEO, Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc., from 1999 to 2009.
- Vice President Operations, Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc., from 1993 to 1999.
- Vice President Manufacturing, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, from 1987 to 1993.
- Various roles with Ford Motor Company Canada from 1969 to 1987.
- Management Development, Compensation and Stock Option – chair
David L. Watza
Chief Executive Officer, President, and Chief Financial Officer
Director since 2018
Principal occupation: Chief Executive Officer of Perceptron, Inc.
- TriMas Corporation
- Vice President Corporate Development and Treasury, responsible for Global Treasury, March 2015 to October 2015.
- Vice President Business Planning & Analysis, June 2013 to March 2015.
- Division Finance Officer – Australia, overseas assignment, March 2011 to June 2013.
- Division Finance Officer – Cequent Performance Products, July 2005 to March 2011.
- DTE Energy, Energy Trading Company – non-regulated subsidiary, Risk Analyst and Accounting Supervisor roles, January 2000 to July 2005.
- Lear Corporation, Manager of External Reporting, January 1996 to January 2000.
- Durakon Industries, Corporate Controller, May 1992 to January 1996.
- Arthur Andersen, Senior Auditor, July 1988 to May 1992.