Our robot guidance platform has been completely reworked and optimized for the requirements of our core applications – de-racking, seam sealing, and glue bead. With the streamlined interface for these specific applications, station setup time can now be measured in hours, not days; saving you money and time.
The large field-of-view Helix-evo X300 sensor and one-glance dashboard eliminate the need for precision fixtures, large conveyors, and expert station operators and handlers. AutoGuide-MT merges reliable 3D scan data with the simplicity of pattern matching.
Why Automate Your Process with AutoGuide-MT?
- Let the robots handle large, awkward parts that typically require lift-assist equipment for human operations.
- Does NOT require laser trackers or special targets for setup or recovery.
- Simplified one-glance dashboard offers Point & Click guides for easy setup.
- Smart algorithms are self-teaching and any surface is a potential measurement feature.
- Capable of seeing the part with up to 70mm of position variation to reduce downtime caused by unreliable 2D systems.
- Helix-evo’s 3D data is not as sensitive to lighting issues and dirty parts.
- All sensors are factory calibrated and rectified so they ship ready to measure.
- Single PoE cable and common spare parts with Helix-evo in-line stations.
- Helix-evo sensors are built for the plant floor with an IP67 rated housing.
- Scalable up to 16 sensors to handle a mix of models within one station.
- Supports all major robots and communication requirements.
Perceptron’s AutoGuide-MT solution is a better place to start for:
- Press Unloading
- Pallet Loading
- Rack Loading
- Glue Bead Dispensing
- and more …
Contact us for more information and to schedule your demonstration.