We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will:
- Analyze operational procedures to ensure adequate controls are in place.
- Support the growth of the business with financial analysis, guidance, and support for strategic and tactical business decisions, including budgets and capital investment, among others.
- Provide leadership with timely and accurate responses to ad-hoc data and analysis requests.
- Partner with the business teams to improve processes, efficiency, and operational performance, as well as analyze sales and cost drivers and help identify cost-saving and efficiency opportunities.
- Partner with global accounting and operations staff to ensure we obtain timely and accurate monthly financial information.
- A cost accounting background is a plus.
- Prepare financial analysis and materials for management meetings.
- Ensure that key internal controls are in place and operating effectively, including proper SOX procedures, where applicable.
- Assist with the monthly close process, including journal entries, and account reconciliations.
- Assist with the gathering of information requested by our auditors and tax teams.
- All other duties as assigned.