We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
As a Perceptron Key Account Manager, you will develop, define, implement and manage the sales strategy with OEM/Tier. The Key Account Manager will:
- Take full responsibility for the commercial management of existing and new business within assigned NA OEM account(s).
- Responsible for achieving sales target and account gross margin
- Create a yearly business plan that outlines the key growth initiatives, strategic goals, and tactics for the assigned territory as well as comprehensive market analysis for all potential sources of revenue.
- Maintain/update all customer and opportunity information in CRM software, including but not limited to opportunity probability, key customer notes, summary notes of all meetings, follow-up dates, etc.
- Identify key account decision-makers and build strategic relationships.
- Support the finalization of Terms & Conditions with customers, including the negotiation of all payment terms aligned with Perceptron’s financial interests and goals.
- Drive and support global and regional team-selling and cross-selling strategies.
- Attend commercial and technical meetings.
- Provide forecasts and budgets (monthly, quarterly, and annually) for company planning.
- Promote product portfolio and market position maximizing new business opportunities.
- Participate in “walk the line” activity with key customers (target 2x/year) to promote product capabilities and identify new business opportunities.
- Regularly introduce new product features/information to key customers.
- Analyze the marketplace to identify new opportunities.
- Provide market feedback and competition benchmark information to marketing and product development teams.
- Promote team leadership and a positive, collaborative team-selling environment.
- Provide commercial guidance and account requirements to the team.
- Provide guidance and counseling to other team members.
- Know and respect the administrative requirements associated with the position.
As a Perceptron Project Engineer, you will work under direction of a Project Manager/Project Coordinator to effectively install/support Perceptron projects (understand scope and tasks).
The Project Engineer will:
- Meet scheduling expectations and interact effectively and respectfully with customers.
- Handle unexpected customer delays and situations during project installations appropriately, representing the Project Management Team in a strong, positive manner.
- Determine and execute corrective actions for installation errors, customer changes, or unanticipated circumstances in coordination with your supervisor.
- Communicate project status to the Project Managers, and support Account teams, as necessary.
- Complete necessary training, so that you are able to complete the task in the field and ask for assistance from a Technical Specialist.
- Learn to integrate Perceptron technology with other equipment such as laser trackers, robots, and communication interfaces.
- Take initiative to broaden skillset across all Perceptron applications (Gauge/Guide), as opportunities arise.
- Represent Perceptron in a positive manner with all customers at all times.
As a Perceptron Staff Accountant, you support the accounting team by performing a broad range of accounting duties. This individual must be willing to initiate continuous improvement efforts to ensure efficient processes are achieved while always maintaining strong financial controls.
The Staff Accountant will:
- Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations in designated areas that include all prepaid accounts, fixed assets, cogs, and long-term leases and investments.
- Perform account fluctuations and trend analysis, ensuring the accuracy of account balances and integrity of financial statements.
- Must be knowledgeable with foreign currency translation.
- Ensure company financial records are maintained in compliance with corporate policy and U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Perform governmental, sales, and use tax reporting requirements.
- Must possess working knowledge to complete Census Reporting.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budgeting process which includes monthly tracking and analysis.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable is a plus.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested by the Executive and Management Team.
- Display strong communication skills, collaboration, and continuous support when working with other departments and co-workers.