We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
As a Perceptron Key Account Manager, you will develop, define, implement and manage the sales strategy with OEM/Tier. The Key Account Manager will:
- Take full responsibility for the commercial management of existing and new business within assigned NA OEM account(s).
- Responsible for achieving sales target and account gross margin
- Create a yearly business plan that outlines the key growth initiatives, strategic goals, and tactics for the assigned territory as well as comprehensive market analysis for all potential sources of revenue.
- Maintain/update all customer and opportunity information in CRM software, including but not limited to opportunity probability, key customer notes, summary notes of all meetings, follow-up dates, etc.
- Identify key account decision-makers and build strategic relationships.
- Support the finalization of Terms & Conditions with customers, including the negotiation of all payment terms aligned with Perceptron’s financial interests and goals.
- Drive and support global and regional team-selling and cross-selling strategies.
- Attend commercial and technical meetings.
- Provide forecasts and budgets (monthly, quarterly, and annually) for company planning.
- Promote product portfolio and market position maximizing new business opportunities.
- Participate in “walk the line” activity with key customers (target 2x/year) to promote product capabilities and identify new business opportunities.
- Regularly introduce new product features/information to key customers.
- Analyze the marketplace to identify new opportunities.
- Provide market feedback and competition benchmark information to marketing and product development teams.
- Promote team leadership and a positive, collaborative team-selling environment.
- Provide commercial guidance and account requirements to the team.
- Provide guidance and counseling to other team members.
- Know and respect the administrative requirements associated with the position.
As a Perceptron Project Engineer, you will work under direction of a Project Manager/Project Coordinator to effectively install/support Perceptron projects (understand scope and tasks).
The Project Engineer will:
- Meet scheduling expectations and interact effectively and respectfully with customers.
- Handle unexpected customer delays and situations during project installations appropriately, representing the Project Management Team in a strong, positive manner.
- Determine and execute corrective actions for installation errors, customer changes, or unanticipated circumstances in coordination with your supervisor.
- Communicate project status to the Project Managers, and support Account teams, as necessary.
- Complete necessary training, so that you are able to complete the task in the field and ask for assistance from a Technical Specialist.
- Learn to integrate Perceptron technology with other equipment such as laser trackers, robots, and communication interfaces.
- Take initiative to broaden skillset across all Perceptron applications (Gauge/Guide), as opportunities arise.
- Represent Perceptron in a positive manner with all customers at all times.
As a Perceptron Senior Project Manager, you will serve as a member of the company operations team and as the primary project leader for North America. This position focuses on strengthening and building Project Management Processes to successfully implement large projects with multiple customers.
The Senior Project Manager will:
- Manage contracts, subcontracts, and budgets, leading a local project team. Support our Project Teams and technical leads to ensure successful and profitable projects.
- Engage in project delivery in project management or technical leadership role.
- Key customer account and relationship management, ensuring excellence in project execution.
- Must have a strong understanding of complicated technical products.
- Ensure efficient use of resources through timely processing and prioritization of tasks in accordance with the availability of the various resources.
- Communicate project results to the management, team members, and others involved.
- Identification of project change opportunities for quoting.
- Projects P&L responsibility for each project.
- Support the Key Account Manager (KAM) team in the development and management of customer relations and project execution plans.
- Provide leadership in planning and participating in timely project reviews to assure the quality of each project is maintained with respect to scope, schedule, and budget which includes coordination with Project Controls on all operational aspects of the project.
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines.
- Promote and ensure we follow our health and safety plan.
As a Perceptron Prototype Technician, you will build the Alpha/Beta phase of new products using engineering design intent.
The Prototype Technician will:
- Create new configuration fixture files for the Alpha/Beta product.
- Produce deliberate variations of the new products to determine the best performance and build variation.
- Under supervision, fabricate parts, assemblies, and fixtures for various applications.
- Use hand and machine tools to make mechanical parts and electrically wire projects as required.
- Work within specific guidelines to produce accurate, timely, and cost-effective solutions.
- Provide detailed written and graphical feedback on the build and test processes.
- Data analysis using Excel and or Minitab for initial performance and continual improvement during the product lifecycle.
- Create visual work instructions on the build and testing of new products.
- Train the Production team leader/team using visual, written, and hands-on instructions.
- Working with Production samples and the team stoppages, address all fixture teach issues, and fine-tune the configuration files for part variation.
- Troubleshoot and create troubleshooting tools for the Production team.
- Perform various value add assignments within the MFG ENG team.
- As a member of the MFG ENG team; training on existing products is required for troubleshooting product build issues.
- Support of the Production team with product issues, quality, tools, and Lean product flow.
- Provide manufacturability input on new product design and existing products.
- Test and assist with implementing new fixtures and testing software.
- Assist with Production output in times of need.
As a Perceptron HR Intern, you will perform various tasks to support Human Resources’ day-to-day activities. The HR Intern will:
- Assist in recruiting, posting job openings, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews.
- Explore new methods of recruiting top talent.
- Organize and handle data input for new hires.
- Maintain employee files and HR LINK electronic record system.
- Reconcile monthly benefit invoices.
- Maintain protocol for evaluating and updating position descriptions.
- Participate in organizing company events.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality while working with sensitive salary and employment information.
- Perform special projects as required.