We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
As a Perceptron Technical Support Associate, you will assist the IT team in providing technical services and support to users, troubleshooting problems with computer hardware or software, network connectivity and AV equipment.
The Technical Support Associate will:
- Identify, investigate, and resolve users’ problems with computer software and hardware.
- Field support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication from users with inquiries regarding software, network connectivity, printing, and similar concerns.
- Apply knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
- Guide users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of diagnostic tools and software and/or following verbal instructions.
- Collaborate with other staff to research and resolve problems.
- Arrange service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.
- Maintain knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Configure/reimage computers and telephones for new users.
- Update documentation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
As a Perceptron Corporate Controller, you will direct the accounting staff on performance of their responsibilities. The Corporate Controller will:
- Oversee the operations of the Accounting Department, which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger accounting, consolidation function, and SEC & External Reporting.
- Oversee the production of periodic financial reports; ensure that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
- Involvement in accounting process changes and closing activities.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; implement a system of controls over accounting transactions to minimize risk.
- Responsible for:
- Internal Reporting & Analysis
- Internal Controls
- Transfer Pricing
- Implementation of new Financial & SEC Requirements
- Merger and Acquisition Support
- Interface with the following:
- External Auditors
- Outside tax and SOX 404 professionals
- Perceptron International Entities
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.