We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
As a Perceptron Project Engineer, you will work under the direction of a Project Manager/Project Coordinator to effectively install/support Perceptron projects (understand scope and tasks).
The Project Engineer will:
- Meet scheduling expectations and interact effectively and respectfully with customers.
- Handle unexpected customer delays and situations during project installations appropriately, representing the Project Management Team in a strong, positive manner.
- Determine and execute corrective actions for installation errors, customer changes, or unanticipated circumstances in coordination with your supervisor.
- Communicate project status to the Project Managers, and support Account teams, as necessary.
- Complete necessary training, so that you are able to complete the task in the field and ask for assistance from a Technical Specialist.
- Learn to integrate Perceptron technology with other equipment such as laser trackers, robots, and communication interfaces.
- Take initiative to broaden skillset across all Perceptron applications (Gauge/Guide), as opportunities arise.
- Represent Perceptron in a positive manner with all customers at all times.
As a Perceptron Software Development Engineer, you will estimate the effort to implement user stories. The Software Development Engineer will:
- Develop software to achieve sprint goals.
- Implement test cases.
- Create and satisfy unit and initial acceptance tests.
- Identify obstacles and work with the team to overcome challenges.
- Be part of a self-organizing team.
- Actively participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Work aggressively towards continuous improvement and development best practices (TDD, BDD, CI, etc.)
- Understand and be responsible for refactoring efforts.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and a team player.
As a Perceptron Production Inventory Control Specialist, you will initiate and verify movement of material to and from shipping and receiving platform to storage and work areas.
The Production Inventory Control Specialist will:
- Handle, verify, process, route incoming material; coordinate and expedite flow of material, parts and assemblies to and from storage locations and departments, meeting production and departmental requirements; assemble orders, prepare goods for shipment, schedule and meet transportation requirements and service levels, process, and control shipping documentation; may be required to coordinate efforts amongst warehouse personnel, maintains inventory accuracy through daily maintenance and record-keeping; maintain a clean working environment through daily housekeeping maintenance and ensure compliance with established internal control procedures.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments; reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Ensure proper storage and identification of materials; route parts to correct locations or to appropriate personnel.
- Perform receiving transactions and record keeping.
- Pull, process material based on work order requirements and priorities.
- Transfer work orders based on priority.
- Transport, monitor, and control movement of materials between and within departments. Perform all necessary transactions and record keeping.
- Review schedules and related information and confer with department managers/supervisors/team leaders to determine material requirements to track material and identify overdue material.
- Review shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, orders, and other records to determine shipping priorities, work assignments, packaging requirements, and shipping methods required to meet shipping schedules.
- Meeting global shipping requirements: ensuring accuracy, completeness, and condition of each shipment.
- Determine space requirements and position of each shipment in trucks.
- Inspect loading operations to ensure compliance with shipping specifications.
- Assemble wooden or cardboard containers or select pre-assembled containers.
- Compile and maintain manual or computerized records and files, where applicable, of unfilled orders, shortage reports, receipts, sales order information, bills of lading, and shipping documentation.
- Order packaging supplies and other stockroom-related materials utilizing kan-bans and other reorder methods.
- Meet requirements of MRB system.
- Provide daily feedback to manager/supervisor/team leader.
As a Perceptron Training Specialist, you will schedule and conduct training programs for customers and Perceptron internal personnel.
The Training Specialist will:
- Ensure that scheduled customer training is correct in content. Modify the deliverable to the specific needs of the plant and student when necessary.
- Assist with the development of training materials for new products, applications, or other required deliverables.
- Training Specialists may be responsible for providing support services such as extended education, launch support, systems maintenance support as well as note and report additional opportunities discovered to account teams.