We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
As a Perceptron Senior Project Manager, you will serve as a member of the company operations team and as the primary project leader for North America. This position focuses on strengthening and building Project Management Processes to successfully implement large projects with multiple customers.
The Senior Project Manager will:
- Manage contracts, subcontracts, and budgets, leading a local project team. Support our Project Teams and technical leads to ensure successful and profitable projects.
- Engage in project delivery in project management or technical leadership role.
- Key customer account and relationship management, ensuring excellence in project execution.
- Must have a strong understanding of complicated technical products.
- Ensure efficient use of resources through timely processing and prioritization of tasks in accordance with the availability of the various resources.
- Communicate project results to the management, team members, and others involved.
- Identification of project change opportunities for quoting.
- Projects P&L responsibility for each project.
- Support the Key Account Manager (KAM) team in the development and management of customer relations and project execution plans.
- Provide leadership in planning and participating in timely project reviews to assure the quality of each project is maintained with respect to scope, schedule, and budget which includes coordination with Project Controls on all operational aspects of the project.
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines.
- Promote and ensure we follow our health and safety plan.
As a Perceptron Prototype Technician, you will build the Alpha/Beta phase of new products using engineering design intent.
The Prototype Technician will:
- Create new configuration fixture files for the Alpha/Beta product.
- Produce deliberate variations of the new products to determine the best performance and build variation.
- Under supervision, fabricate parts, assemblies, and fixtures for various applications.
- Use hand and machine tools to make mechanical parts and electrically wire projects as required.
- Work within specific guidelines to produce accurate, timely, and cost-effective solutions.
- Provide detailed written and graphical feedback on the build and test processes.
- Data analysis using Excel and or Minitab for initial performance and continual improvement during the product lifecycle.
- Create visual work instructions on the build and testing of new products.
- Train the Production team leader/team using visual, written, and hands-on instructions.
- Working with Production samples and the team stoppages, address all fixture teach issues, and fine-tune the configuration files for part variation.
- Troubleshoot and create troubleshooting tools for the Production team.
- Perform various value add assignments within the MFG ENG team.
- As a member of the MFG ENG team; training on existing products is required for troubleshooting product build issues.
- Support of the Production team with product issues, quality, tools, and Lean product flow.
- Provide manufacturability input on new product design and existing products.
- Test and assist with implementing new fixtures and testing software.
- Assist with Production output in times of need.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will:
- Analyze operational procedures to ensure adequate controls are in place.
- Support the growth of the business with financial analysis, guidance, and support for strategic and tactical business decisions, including budgets and capital investment, among others.
- Provide leadership with timely and accurate responses to ad-hoc data and analysis requests.
- Partner with the business teams to improve processes, efficiency, and operational performance, as well as analyze sales and cost drivers and help identify cost-saving and efficiency opportunities.
- Partner with global accounting and operations staff to ensure we obtain timely and accurate monthly financial information.
- A cost accounting background is a plus.
- Prepare financial analysis and materials for management meetings.
- Ensure that key internal controls are in place and operating effectively, including proper SOX procedures, where applicable.
- Assist with the monthly close process, including journal entries, and account reconciliations.
- Assist with the gathering of information requested by our auditors and tax teams.
- All other duties as assigned.