We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
As a Perceptron Technical Support Associate, you will assist the IT team in providing technical services and support to users, troubleshooting problems with computer hardware or software, network connectivity and AV equipment.
The Technical Support Associate will:
- Identify, investigate, and resolve users’ problems with computer software and hardware.
- Field support calls, chat, email, and/or other communication from users with inquiries regarding software, network connectivity, printing, and similar concerns.
- Apply knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
- Guide users through diagnostic and troubleshooting processes, which may include use of diagnostic tools and software and/or following verbal instructions.
- Collaborate with other staff to research and resolve problems.
- Arrange service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.
- Maintain knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Configure/reimage computers and telephones for new users.
- Update documentation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
As a Perceptron Senior Financial Analyst, you will consolidate with our entities and prepare the regional financial package for executive management review.
The Senior Financial Analyst will:
- Support the growth of the business with financial analysis, guidance and support for strategic and tactical business decisions, including budgets and capital investment, among others.
- Provide leadership with timely and accurate responses to ad-hoc data and analysis requests.
- Partner with the business teams to improve processes, efficiency and operational performance, as well as analyze sales and cost drivers and help identify cost saving and efficiency opportunities.
- Partner with the internal and external accounting and operations staff to ensure we obtain timely and accurate monthly financial information.
- Cost accounting background a plus.
- Prepare and review monthly financial package as well as monthly forecast and annual operating plan for the international entities.
- Prepare financial analysis and materials for management meetings.
- Ensure that key internal controls are in place and operating effectively, including proper SOX procedures, where applicable.
- Assist with the monthly close process as needed.
- Assist in the gathering of data and footnote preparation for our quarterly and annual SEC filings such as 10-Q/K.
- All other duties as assigned.