We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
As a Perceptron SEC Manager, you will be have responsibilities related to the preparation and filing of annual and quarterly Form 10-K and Form 10-Q with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). You will also manage other complex financial accounting and analysis relating to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
The SEC Manager will:
- Coordinate the preparation of external financial reports in compliance with SEC and other regulatory reporting requirements.
- Prepare drafts of financial statements, footnotes and management’s discussion and analysis.
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting pronouncements or in accounting research related to financial statement presentation and disclosures.
- Serve as an effective liaison with external and internal auditors on reporting matters and annual engagement.
- Create and foster a positive working environment within and across functional areas.
- Provide accounting guidance on accounting related matters.
- Research current and emerging accounting issues and implement related accounting policies and procedures.
- Responsible for Transfer Pricing guidelines and policies.
- Involved in Global Consolidation of Financial Statements.
- Assist outside tax preparers with provision and return information.
- Assist with compliance with GAAP and regulatory accounting.
- Prepare accounting analysis and whitepapers.
- Analyze business transactions and propose accounting treatment.
- Facilitate and support identification of process improvements.