You have a number of legal rights relating to your personal data, which are outlined here:
- The right to make a subject access request. This enables you to receive certain information about how we use your personal data, as well as to receive a copy of it and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request that we correct incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete or remove personal data that we hold about you where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- The right to object to our processing your personal data where we are relying on our legitimate interest (or those of a third party), where we cannot show a compelling reason to continue the processing.
- The right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- The right to request that we transfer your personal data to you or to another party, in a structured format. This right applies in respect of data that you have provided where our legal ground for using the data is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract or that you have consented to us using it (this is known as the right to “data portability”).
You can accept or reject specific cookies categories from the settings below.