We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
As a Perceptron Project Engineer, you will work under the direction of a Project Manager to effectively install/support Perceptron projects (understand scope and tasks). You will also meet scheduling expectations and interact effectively with customers.
The Project Engineer will:
- Handle unexpected customer delays and situations during project installations appropriately, representing the Project Management Team in strong, positive manner.
- Determine and execute corrective actions for installation errors, customer changes, or unanticipated circumstances in coordination with your supervisor.
- Communicate project status to the Project Managers, and support Account teams, as necessary.
- Complete necessary training, so that you are able to complete the task in the field and ask for assistance from a Technical Specialist.
- Learn to integrate Perceptron technology with other equipment such as laser trackers, robots, and communication interfaces.
- Take initiative to broaden skill-set across all Perceptron applications (Gauge/Guide), as opportunities arise.
- Represent Perceptron in a positive manner with all customers at all times.