We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
Please send all resumes, applications and HR related questions to email@example.com.
Senior Account Manager – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for sales to specific target accounts or markets and act as the Team Leader for the sales team.
The Senior Account Manager will:
- Set team goals, objectives, and strategies based on account specific requirements.
- Provide leadership and participate in implementing improvements for additional sales.
- Provide guidance and counseling to other team members.
- Communicate the requirements to the team.
- Know and respect the administrative requirements associated with the position.
- Provide forecasts and budgets (minimal monthly, quarterly, and annually) for company planning.
- Collaborate with business development.