We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
Scrum Master – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Scrum Master you will act as Scrum Master for two to three global software development teams.
The Scrum Master will:
- Facilitate the five scrum ceremonies plus shared ownership of Communities of Practice, Scrum of Scrums, scrum training, and other meetings as needed.
- Act as a servant leader, to provide hands-on support to scrum team members and to remove impediments.
- Utilize techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation within the teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 years of experience in a professional software development environment
- Demonstrated Leadership ability
- CSM and CSPO credentials plus experience as a Scrum Master in an Agile environment
AP Specialist – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron AP Specialist, you will perform routine accounting duties that effect the day to day operations of the company.
The AP Specialist will:
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Interacting with Suppliers
- Verification of Authorization on non-PO Invoices
- 1099 Reporting
- Assist in Quarterly Audits/Reviews
- Supplier Analysis and Reconciliation
- Expense Reporting Processing
- Foreign Currency Translation
- Fixed Asset Tracking
- Sales and Use Tax Processing and Filing Returns
- Journalizing Transactions
- Data Collection
- Document Transactions
- Communicate with co-workers and suppliers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Answer all vendor inquiries in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
HR Intern – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron HR Intern, you will be executing assigned tasks and projects for the department including:
- Establish talent management tracking system.
- Coordinate interview scheduling through Outlook system.
- Organize and handle data input for new hires; handle orientation and on-boarding.
- Establish document retention standards and update electronic and paper files for compliance.
- Coordinate intern/co-op student program including recruitment and regular communication with hiring managers.
- Maintain protocol for evaluating and updating position descriptions.
- Establish work flow for performance management systems; train new employees and managers.
- Assist in development of data systems in support of compensation programs.
- Develop electronic tracking mechanism for training, licenses and certifications.
Marketing Intern – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Marketing Intern you will work with the Marketing team to research, build, test, and launch a new responsive corporate website in English.
The Marketing Intern will:
- Coordinate launch with internal and external contacts.
- Follow current standards for collecting information and cookies.
- Setup Google Analytics and submit sitemap to all browsers.
- Build environment for future language translations.
- Junior or Senior level student majoring in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with launching a response website from start to finish.
Software Development Engineer – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Software Development Engineer, you will be part of a team to develop and test cutting-edge software solutions for our customers in both the metrology and in-line measurement domains.
The Software Development Engineer duties include:
- Full engagement in development cycles across Perceptron software products
- Contribute to a team of Engineers to produce high quality metrology system products
Candidate must have / be:
- Strong C++, C#, OO design & analysis (UML, Design Patterns)
- Expert in multi-thread, real time system
- Minimum two years of experience in software development
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with version control, bug tracking
- Enjoy hands-on engineering development
- Team player with good interpersonal skills