We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
Project Engineer – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Project Engineer, you will work under the direction of a Project Manager to effectively install/support Perceptron projects (understand scope and tasks). You will also meet scheduling expectations and interact effectively with customers.
The Project Engineer duties may include:
- Handle unexpected customer delays and situations during project installations appropriately, representing the Project Management Team in strong, positive manner.
- Determine and execute corrective actions for installation errors, customer changes, or unanticipated circumstances.
- Communicate project status to the Project Managers, customers and account teams, as necessary.
- Complete necessary training, so that work can be completed in the field without needing technical assistance.
- Learn to integrate Perceptron technology with other equipment such as laser trackers, robots, and PLCs.
- Take initiative to broaden skill-set across all Perceptron applications (Gauge/Guide/Fit/Scan), as opportunities arise.
- Represent Perceptron in a positive manner with all customers at all times.
- Provides records of installation work, delays, changes, for both customer and Perceptron.
- Knows how to access and use technical manuals and instruction guides.
- Able to guide other team members and customers using these documents.
- Completes assigned tasks in a timely manner, relentlessly driving toward successful project completion.
- Completes administrative requirements as required.
Software Development Engineer – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Software Development Engineer, you will be part of a team to develop and test cutting-edge software solutions for our customers in both the metrology and in-line measurement domains.
The Software Development Engineer duties include:
- Full engagement in development cycles across Perceptron software products
- Contribute to a team of Engineers to produce high quality metrology system products
Candidate must have / be:
- Strong C++, C#, OO design & analysis (UML, Design Patterns)
- Expert in multi-thread, real time system
- Minimum two years of experience in software development
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with version control, bug tracking
- Enjoy hands-on engineering development
- Team player with good interpersonal skills