We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
HR Intern – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron HR Intern, you will be executing assigned tasks and projects for the department including:
- Establish talent management tracking system.
- Coordinate interview scheduling through Outlook system.
- Organize and handle data input for new hires; handle orientation and on-boarding.
- Establish document retention standards and update electronic and paper files for compliance.
- Coordinate intern/co-op student program including recruitment and regular communication with hiring managers.
- Maintain protocol for evaluating and updating position descriptions.
- Establish work flow for performance management systems; train new employees and managers.
- Assist in development of data systems in support of compensation programs.
- Develop electronic tracking mechanism for training, licenses and certifications.
Technical Writer – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Technical Writer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining technical documentation through the entire development lifecycle of hardware and software components, using architectural and functional specification documents, interviews with subject matter experts and hands-on use of equipment.
The Technical Writer will:
- Write, in clear and concise language, such technical documents as new functionality notes, application guidelines, best practices FAQ, service bulletins, system configuration notes and procedures, and related technical publications concerned with installation, operation, and maintenance of software, and electronic, mechanical, and other hardware equipment.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining such things as Online help, datasheets, hardware data modules, product briefs, technical reference guides, white papers, and other documents as requested.
- Create and Maintain single source information to support interdepartmental documentation including Training, Marketing, Service and Project Implementation.
Marketing Intern – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Marketing Intern you will work with the Marketing team to research, build, test, and launch a new responsive corporate website in English.
The Marketing Intern will:
- Coordinate launch with internal and external contacts.
- Follow current standards for collecting information and cookies.
- Setup Google Analytics and submit sitemap to all browsers.
- Build environment for future language translations.
- Junior or Senior level student majoring in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with launching a response website from start to finish.
Application Engineer – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Application Engineer, you will assist in sales activities for specific target accounts or markets. The Application Engineer will:
- Be “Second in command” for the sales team.
- Assist the Account Manager in setting goals, objectives and strategies based on account’s specific requirements.
- Provide leadership to resolve commercial and technical problems, and participate in implementing improvements for additional sales.
- Communicate the requirements to the Perceptron team (Project Manager, Project Engineer, Marketing, Engineering, etc.).
- Maintain the administrative requirements associated with the position.
- Provide technical leadership in the sales role including application evaluation, proposal generation and managing implementation risk.
Software Development Engineer – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Software Development Engineer, you will be part of a team to develop and test cutting-edge software solutions for our customers in both the metrology and in-line measurement domains.
The Software Development Engineer duties include:
- Full engagement in development cycles across Perceptron software products
- Contribute to a team of Engineers to produce high quality metrology system products
Candidate must have / be:
- Strong C++, C#, OO design & analysis (UML, Design Patterns)
- Expert in multi-thread, real time system
- Minimum two years of experience in software development
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with version control, bug tracking
- Enjoy hands-on engineering development
- Team player with good interpersonal skills