We firmly believe our continuing success depends on the full and best use of the abilities of all Team Members. To fulfill these guidelines, we recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote Team Members without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, or any other factor not related to the needs of the position.
Human Resources Manager – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Human Resources Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the HR discipline for a 320 person public company with offices and employees throughout the US, Europe, and Asia. This positions reports to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis, HR, and IT.
The Human Resources Manager will:
- Provide global leadership in developing, planning, organizing, directing, implementing and evaluating all of the Human Resources functions for the Company.
- Provide proactive guidance and support for organizational planning and development that align the human resources agenda with key business strategies and initiatives.
- Work with and coaches the leadership team to develop a culture that inspires and fosters high performance and high employee engagement.
- Develop company-wide HR programs and standards. Works in alignment with these programs and standards when applying/executing them locally.
- Ensure compliance to all HR policies across the business. Reviews and recommends changes to company policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters, as appropriate, to ensure we are employing industry best practices.
- Lead organizational effectiveness initiatives such as: Performance Management Program, Talent Development and Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, 360 assessments and developing global competency models that will enable the organization to achieve objectives.
- Ensure that the business attracts, develops and retains high quality talent, at all levels and on a global basis, in a continuous development and succession pipeline.
- Develop staffing strategies and implementation plans.
- Develop progressive and proactive total compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and awards for superior performance.
- Develop training programs and initiatives to support business needs.
- Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law, local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
Buyer – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Buyer, you will purchase MRO supplies and production commodities for manufacturing, engineering for internal use or resale. The Buyer will:
- Select world class suppliers and manage performance with quarterly KPI reporting.
- Competitively quote and market test material (RFP, RFI, RFQ) on a rotating bases by commodity.
- Develop contracts and release strategies for consistent and timely supply of material.
- Understand the impact of material to inventory cost relationship.
- Understand the principles of Kanban and vendor managed inventories.
- Ensure on time deliveries that meet the needs of engineering and manufacturing for internal or external customer requirements.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the most competitive and cost effective solution.
- Supplier site visits as required.
- Track supplier corrective action plans for all quality issues.
- Work with engineering to develop commodity strategies that reduces the supply base and enhances supplier relationships.
AR Specialist – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron AR Specialist, you will be responsible for performing routine accounting duties that affect the day to day operations of the company.
The AR Specialist will:
- Full ownership of Accounts Receivable Processing, including invoicing, tracking, collections.
- Cash Management and Forecasting
- Assist with monthly Revenue Recognition and Analysis
- Project Tracking and Analysis
- Month-end close, including journal entries and reconciliations
- Assist Controller and Finance Department with maintaining controls
- Multiple Audit Support
- Fixed Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Preparation of Borrowing Base Report
- Design and Implement Controls and Processes
- Document Transactions
- Data Collection
- Financial Analysis
- Knowledge of general accounting principals
- Good Communication Skills
- PC Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Other duties as requested
Software Development Engineer – Plymouth, MI
As a Perceptron Software Development Engineer, you will be part of a team to develop and test cutting-edge software solutions for our customers in both the metrology and in-line measurement domains.
The Software Development Engineer duties include:
- Full engagement in development cycles across Perceptron software products
- Contribute to a team of Engineers to produce high quality metrology system products
Candidate must have / be:
- Strong C++, C#, OO design & analysis (UML, Design Patterns)
- Expert in multi-thread, real time system
- Minimum two years of experience in software development
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with version control, bug tracking
- Enjoy hands-on engineering development
- Team player with good interpersonal skills